Notify Blogger about objectionable content on this page.
You flagged this blog as having objectionable content.
Send As SMS
TAg Photo

TAg Photo

Random photography taken by me.

 
Movie Quote
"I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.... Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. I... I wanna be on you." -Ron Burgundy, Achorman
Movie Quote
David: You know how I know that you're gay? Cal: How? David: You like the movie "Maid in Manhattan". Cal: You know how I know *you're* gay? David: How? Cal: I saw you make a spinach dip in a loaf of sour dough bread once. David: You know how I know that you're gay? Cal: How? David: You have a rainbow bumpersticker on your car that says "I love it when *balls* are in my face".
Photography Dictionary
Aperture - Most lenses contain a diaphragm, a thin light-blocking plate or interleaving set of adjustable plates. The diaphragm contains a small hole, the aperture, which is adjustable in size and allows the photographer to control the amount of light entering the camera. Apertures are indicated by the f stop value, which is a relative value and does not indicate the actual size of the aperture hole.
Photography Dictionary
Prime lens - A lens with a fixed focal length - its field of view cannot be changed. At least, not without the addition of supplemental lenses or teleconverters. Generally, prime lenses are lighter, sharper, cheaper and of higher optical quality than zoom lenses, since it’s easier to build a prime lens than a zoom. By tradition, common prime lenses used by 35mm cameras are lenses with 28, 50, 85, 100 and 135mm focal lengths.
Photography Dictionary
Depth-of-field (DOF) - Refers to how much of a photo is in focus when the camera is focused on the main subject. Depth-of-field is controlled by a camera's aperture, in conjunction with the focal length of the lens. Deep (more) depth-of-field means that all or most of the picture is in focus from front to back. Shallow (less) depth-of-field means that a subject is in focus but objects in front and behind it appear out of focus.
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Christine and Mark's wedding shower. 6/24/2006
The Awdyckis.
Beer pong at a wedding shower? Must be my cousin.
Friend of the groom, the best man, and the groom.
My nephew getting his mack on.
How many times did you win cuz?
posted by Tony @ 1:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Tony
Home: New Jersey, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER